Sunday, December 30, 2012

JUST YESTERDAY!!!




The day..
The day we came together feels like yesterday..
The passion grew, emotions grew
The strings attached, all fears detached.. just yesterday..
It feels like just..yesterday

The day..

The day you smiled to me feels to me like yesterday..
Cool-the breezes, bright- the sunshine
The moment your eyes looked into mine...
It feels like just... yesterday

The day..

The day of expression feels like it was yesterday..
The fear in my heart of hurting your heart
The day you promised never to break apart...
It feels like just.. yesterday

The day...

The day you moved away feels like just..yesterday..
You drove away and broke my heart
You broke your promise to never depart...

Why? 

why did you drive away, why did you move away,
why did you turn away, why did you stay away..
why didn't you look back to see me standing still
Why didn't you look back to see me truly troubled...

The day...

The moment...The second...
The fear... The pain...all in vain..
It feels like it all happened yesterday...
just....yesterday...

What..still remains till today

Is the love that is for you in my heart
The love just for you is in my heart...
Its just this love, its just this heart.. 
Its just this me.. the same me in love with you..
even today....
today.....a never ending today....

7 comments: