Thursday, April 11, 2013

Amdavad ma Shor....with CityShor!

It was a little more than a month ago, I started getting mails regarding job openings in a new organisational setup, the ads started appearing in the newspapers, all arousing curiosity. The organisation seemed "COOL & FUN" and the job requirement seemed like "THE MOST ASPIRED", they wanted a person who wanted to have fun in Ahmedabad, who wanted to explore and bring out the new in Ahmedabad, who could eat, drink, travel, watch movies- in short ENJOY! at the cost of the company (Tell me you don't want to be on such a job and I'd say you are abnormal!). Initially, I thought the company was abnormal.. I thought, why don't they do it themselves! I thought, it was someone preparing for April 1st. But anyhow, long before April 1st things started opening up and new sights of Ahmedabad started unveiling..All thanks to CITYSHOR (www.cityshor.com). 



I am just a few months old in Ahmedabad and I have just roamed around the surrounding areas. I had just about started to think that I know all the good places around me and that's when  CITYSHOR gave me a look of a whole lot of new places which I wouldn't have noticed otherwise and even if I had noticed, I wouldn't have known how good they were. Atleast now I know new places (good places) which I can visit on weekends or whenever I want to.

One very good thing about CITYSHOR is that it is unrestrictedly stretching out towards exploring a variety of setups, be it food or recreation or fashion and as expected the all excited Amdavadis have diligently supported and cheered for CITYSHOR. A very interesting, new age creative enterprise as it is, I hope and wish that, further ahead all cities become SHORful with CITYSHOR!

Cheers to the initiative! Cheers to the unexplored beauty of life!


P.S.: Dear Cityshor, whether or not you send me the movie ticket, I'v appreciation for the work you've begun (btw, I am open to receiving more than one tickets..wink wink)


3 comments: